101 Things To Do In 1001 Days - ITEMS COMPLETED...SO FUN!!!!
Through the years I've created lists of things I want to accomplish during a specific time period. Sometimes, I would accomplish everything on my lists and sometimes, I would forget about the list shortly after it was created. This list is by far my most challenging. I've told so many people about it that I HAVE TO POST IT. I'm committed to finishing everything on this list. Completion Date is: Monday, April 23, 2012. This is not an original idea. I was inspired to do this by a friend I met on twitter and subsequently convinced her to do the 40 mile Avon Walk for Breast Cancer with me. Thanks SarahInMI for being such an inspiration. Here goes....
1. Bake cookies for a neighbor.
2. Do 100 sit-ups everyday for 3 months.
3. Do the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in 2010.
4. Give a co-worker flowers anonymously.DONE 7/30/09
FORGOT TO TAKE THE PICTURE WHEN THEY ARRIVED, SO THEY'RE A LITTLE ON THE DEAD SIDE. :(
5. Read 100 books.
6. Launch my website.
7. Buy a kayak
8. Serve food to the homeless on a holiday.
9. Write a letter to my son Billy and tell him wonderful he is and how I feel about him.
10. Write a letter to my husband Dan and tell him how wonderful he is and how I feel about him.
11. Take a picture everyday for 365 days. Started 9.9.09
12. Renew my passport.
13. Travel to Ireland.
14. Explore New York.Done 9/9/09-9/13/09
15. Go without TV for one week.
16. Sell 10 photos on Etsy or iStockphoto.
17. Learn Spanish.
18. Journal everyday for one year.
19. Take the train to work for 6 months.
20. Bring my lunch to work for 3 months.
21. Start a blog.DONE 7/22/09
22. Go to Carthage and visit Barbara and Tom.
23. Go to Carmi and visit Gerarda and Dave.
24. Have a gallery showing of my photographs.
25. Give up Starbucks for one month.
26. Take creative photography class.
27. Buy Starbucks for a stranger.10.2.09 DONE
28. Buy $10 worth of lottery tickets for a stranger.
29. Take a martial arts class. FIRST CLASS WAS 8/19/09. SIGNED UP FOR 6 MONTHS. OMG! I AM SO SORE, BUT IN A GOOD WAY. OKAY, THAT'S A LIE.
30. Sell my house.
31. Print note cards of my photos to sell.
32. Pay with cash for 6 months.
33. Make Cioppino (fish soup).
34. Do a will.
35. Buy a decent folding umbrella.
36. Make pie crust from scratch.
37. Take a cooking class.
38. Sell purses I don't use.
39. Drink 32 oz. of water everyday for one month.
40. Pick-up every penny I see.I'VE PICKED UP 4 SO FAR!
41. Do a triathlon.
42. Go to 2 parks and pick up all the garbage.
43. Send note, letter, card to someone every month for one year.
44. Set lofty goal for Avon fundraising.
45. Go to church.
46. Clean dad, granna and grandpa's graves and leave flowers.
47. Lay in grass and watch clouds. 8/2/09
48. Don't spend any money one week a month for 6 months.
49. Clean bags of lavender.
50. Learn to meditate DONE 9.30.09
51. Go to The Art Institute.
52. Go on romantic weekend with Dan.
53. Do random act of kindness once a month for 12 months.
7/2/09: SNACKS FOR FLIGHT CREW
8/09: FLOWERS FOR MELODY
9/09: Garrett's Popcorn for Camilla
54. Help Joe with his book.
55. Say a prayer everyday. ONGOING...
56. Get lasik surgery.
57. lose 15 lbs. 9/3/09 - I'VE LOST 3LBS.
58. Write a poem.
59. Memorize 5 poems.
60. Save $10,000
61. Have a picnic on a lake.
62. Buy a leica camera.
63. Write a letter to dad.
64. Write a thank you letter to someone in the service industry.
65. Inspire one other person to create this list.DONE 9.14.09